Tuesday, June 17, 2014

#ShoeOfTheMonth

Glam Studded High Top Crinkled Mettalic Leather
Price : $195
Purchased At : Dillards

What colors do i wear with these shoes?
Well Since The Shoe Is Such A Soft Neutal Color I Wear Them With Dark Movado Greens And Navy Blues And Brown , You Get The Idea ....

Why Is This My Favorite Shoe?
Well its So hard for me to have a favorite shoe, i wont say this is my absolute favorite shoe but this shoe adds so much "SPUNK" to a plain outfit i have went to the grocery store and have had people stop and ask me about them. 

What Do I Like About Them?
Hmmm... to get into detail i like the color its gives off such a neutral metallic "SHOCK". I like how it has a buckle, zipper, and shoe strings.

Is there anything that i dislike about them?
Yes , sometimes i hate how the shoe is stuck on my foot because i have to go back and unbuckle and unloosen and zip the zipper down. Im just super lazy thats it!


Would i recommend or buy these shoes for a friend?
Of course! I just surely hope they arent as lazy as i am LOL . 

No comments:

Post a Comment